About the Role
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED
• Pass Level 1 CST Training
• Pass Pre-employment, random, post-accident, and annual drug screens
• Must be able to safely lift 75lbs with no assistance
• Communicate in English both written and verbal
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle with an insurable driving record and maintain a DOT Physical
• Maintain any and all MSHA, OSHA, DOT, Site Specific, Company, and Compliance Registrations
• Use hands for assembling, painting, packaging, lifting, writing
• Work on your feet moving for multiple hours throughout the day
• Properly wear, use, and maintain PPE
• Basic Computer Skills
• Multi-task in a fast paced environment and be fit for duty each day
• Perform any and all tasks requested with a positive attitude
• Represent the value of MRES at all times
Role and Responsibilities
MRES is the Groeneveld, Orlaco, SCAN~LINK, and other related products Distributor for Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, and Wyoming. This position is responsible for following established procedures while carrying out various mechanical services.
Professionally interacts with customers, vendors, and coworkers on a daily basis
Accurately and timely performs installations, diagnostics, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repairs on all MRES products in the field or at the shop
Reads, understands, communicates, and applies any and all manuals and schematics in English
Maintains service truck according to all company, governmental, insurance, and compliance regulations if assigned.
Possess and maintains an insurable driving record. Drives safely and courteously at all times
Possess, maintains, and properly uses personal and company tooling as directed and required
Assembles, builds, designs, disassembles, documents, and tests kits as directed
Performs mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and welding tasks safely
Inventories parts and supplies on service vehicle
Accurately and timely completes all required paperwork both written and electronic
Assembles hose assemblies, cable assemblies, and other related assemblies
Teaches, trains, and coaches other technicians
Uses and ensures the use of all safety equipment and PPE
Performs various housekeeping tasks to ensure work areas are clean and free of safety hazards
Keeps a professional appearance at all times and ensures others working alongside do the same.
Always complies with MRES and customer dress codes and has others do the same.
Travel to and from jobsites, including out of town and short notice, and be able to work alone
Completes all company, basic and annual, required CST Level 1 and Level 2 Training
About the Company
We install and service Automatic lubrication systems, Fire suppression systems, Back up cameras, Motion detection systems, 360 degree Cameras along with various other passive safety systems on heavy equipment and light duty equipment in Mining, Construction and several other industries.Any questions feel free to call Bryan Ledbetter Sr. 440 319 0464. We will train the right candidates.