- verb (used with object), im·proved, im·prov·ing pertaining to the Heavy Equipment Industry.
- to bring into a more desirable or excellent condition: MRES upgrades cut down on maintenance costs.
- to make (equipment) more useful, profitable, or valuable by less downtime.
- to increase the value of (equipment) by betterments.
- verb (used without object), MRES-ED, MRES-ING
- to increase in value, excellence, etc.; become better: The equipment downtime situation is improving.
- to make improvements, as by revision, addition, or change: Engine seized to lack of proper maintenance..
To make getting MRESed as easy as possible, please use our online Quote Request Form here.