ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MRES is the Groeneveld, Orlaco, SCAN~LINK, and other related products Distributor for Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, and Wyoming. This position is responsible for following established procedures while carrying out various IT and User Support duties within the Admin/Accounting Department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and document new I.T. Department structure, policies, and procedures together with the CFO.
- Design and implement best practices for network environment. (Server, Domain Controller, & etc.).
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot multiple Windows Servers, Workstations, Firewalls & etc. in a multi‐state network.
- Assess, advise, and monitor for possible software/hardware improvements and implement documentation procedures of historical software/hardware issues and resolutions for future performance improvements.
- Build company image and user morale by professionally assisting MRES computer users with various hardware and software issues. Maximize “up time” for users and customers.
- Interact and communicate with software vendors to troubleshoot & resolve software issues.
- Monitor & control computer & peripheral data processing equipment. Recommend purchase options and best practices replacement policies. Manage all licensing and warranties on Assets.
- Design and create pertinent reporting functions for all departments, working closely with department managers to automate procedures and improve productivity.
- Manage company website and social media outlets: content management, blog posting, and ecommerce development.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED. Associates or Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 1‐year Network Administration or IT Technician experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Server 2012, MS Office products, SonicWall Firewall appliances, Sophos antivirus, and Datto Backup solutions. Familiarity with QuickBooks software a plus.
- Have experience with relational database systems such as, MS Access, SQL Server, & etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have strong organizational skills with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Be self‐motivated and able to handle multiple projects while working in a fast‐paced environment.
- Be able to travel as needed and be fit for duty.
- Perform all tasks with a positive attitude and represent the values of MRES at all times.
- Pass Pre‐employment, random, post‐accident, and annual drug screens
This position is directly responsible for creating an efficient, purposeful I.T. department that results in a positive computer user experience for MRES, Inc. employees, as well as, a positive customer image by maximizing computer up time, attractive and informative website management, and relevant information reporting. A professional, positive, and friendly attitude are essential to successful job performance. The individual in this position interacts with employees and outside software vendors on a regular basis and through their communication skills and attitude can positively foster a helpful atmosphere and help to make MRES an inviting and rewarding place to work.