MRES Automation Products on Display at 3 February Conventions
Mountain Regional Equipment Solutions is so honored to have been a part of two very successful conventions for the month of January for two associations that are absolutely invaluable to our communities. The AGC of Utah http://www.agc-utah.org the most respected name for construction in Utah for 95 years and the Colorado Contractors Association http://coloradocontractors.org the leading infrastructure association in Colorado for 84 years. These two organizations along with contractor, supplier, and representative members make our communities better every day by providing the education, funding, training, and sustainable technologies needed to enhance our everyday lives. We cannot express enough just how much their service to each of us, regardless of industry, means and with that we say Thank You. We invite each of you to follow their links and become more informed on the important work they are doing for your communities.
We have three more events scheduled for the month of February right here in Utah.
- Feb 7 will be the SWANA Utah Vendor Convention. The Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA) https://swana.org is an organization of more than 8,500 public and private sector professionals committed to advancing from solid waste management to resource management through their shared emphasis on education, advocacy and research. For more than 50 years, SWANA has been the leading association in the solid waste management field. The event will highlight many new and emerging technologies to increase safety, sustainability, and environmental stewardship with the waste and refuse industry here in Utah.
- Feb 22-23 will be the UAPA Convention at the South Towne Expo Center. The Utah Asphalt Paving Association http://www.utahasphalt.org is committed to being the unified voice of the asphalt industry to promote the quality and use of asphalt pavements in Utah and work as a unified voice with UDOT and local agencies to make Utah roads the best in the nation, which by all standards are and envied by other states. The event features learning opportunities in the following areas:
- INDUSTRY, INNOVATION, & DESIGN
- MAINTENANCE/SAFETY, AGGREGATES & ASPHALT
- PRODUCTIONCONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
- ASPHALT BASICS
- Feb 27- March 1 Mountain Regional Equipment Solutions and MRES Imports LLC http://www.utahsafetycouncil.org will be back at the South Towne Expo Center for the 2017 Utah Safety Council Convention. This first annual conference will feature breakout sessions, keynote speakers, networking luncheons, and an expo highlighting the latest in safety products and services. This conference will provide you with a great opportunity to network with others while learning from presenters and keynote speakers. We believe this is just one more way we can help you meet your safety needs.
We’d love to see you at any or all of these great events. Thanks to all of the event sponsors; and, a special thanks to our extraordinary customers. Please be sure to visit each of their individual links to learn more on how the amazing organizations help to improve our daily lives.
For more information about the MRES product line, please contact one of our specialists today.
Leave a comment
To leave a comment, please log in / sign up